When and How Do I Apply?
Co-op Application Timeline
Due to the Co-op interviewing and selection process, it is important that you adhere to the following application timeline*. To maximize your opportunities, it is best to apply at the beginning of the application period.
Summer 2016 Co-op opportunities
- Summer 2016 Co-op Applications are closed. Please consider applying for an upcoming semester, see timelines below.
Fall 2016 Co-op opportunities
- Applications Available: January 19, 2016 through August 12, 2016
- Pre-Approval: January 19, 2016 through May 23, 2016
- Approval: May 23, 2016 through August 12, 2016
Spring 2017 Co-op opportunities
- Applications Available: May 23, 2016 through December 2, 2016
- Pre-Approval: May 23, 2016 through September 6, 2016
- Approval: September 6, 2016 through December 2, 2016
* Please note the dates above are subject to change, and this site will be updated to provide adequate notice if changes do occur.
Co-op Application Process
IMPORTANT: Review the Co-op eligibility page to confirm that you meet the prerequisite criteria to participate in Co-op before proceeding through the Co-op application process.
1. Log into your Employ-A-Bull account and click on the Co-op Orientation and Application link located above the Announcements section to view and listen to the on-line Co-op Orientation. If you are interested in viewing the Orientation without submitting an application you can do so here.
2. After viewing the Orientation, you will need to pass both the eligibility check and Co-op knowledge quiz (based on Orientation information) to gain access to the Co-op Application.
3. Please allow 72 business hours for us to process your application. You will receive an email from Cofirstname.lastname@example.org as to your application status and your next step in the process which is having your resume approved by your Career Consultant.
International Students Only
In addition to the Application Process above, you must also complete the USF Career Services Authorization E-Form through iStart. Career Services will process your application when this form is received from International Services.