When and How Do I Apply?
Co-op Application Timeline
Due to the Co-op interviewing and selection process, it is important that you adhere to the following application timeline*. To maximize your opportunities it is best to apply at the beginning of the application period.
Summer 2015 Co-op opportunities - Application Period Closed
Fall 2015 Co-op opportunities
- Applications open April 27, 2015 through July 23, 2015
- Position advertisements begin June 1, 2015 through August 7, 2015
* Please note the dates above are subject to change, and this site will be updated to provide adequate notice if changes do occur.
Co-op Application Process
IMPORTANT: Review the Co-op eligibility page to confirm that you meet the prerequisite criteria to participate in Co-op before proceeding through the Co-op application process.
1. Log into your Employ-A-Bull account and click on the Co-op Orientation and Application link located above the Announcements section to view and listen to the on-line Co-op Orientation. If you are interested in viewing the Orientation without submitting an application you can do so here.
2. After viewing the Orientation, you will need to pass both the eligibility check and Co-op knowledge quiz (based on Orientation information) to gain access to the Co-op Application.
3. Please allow 72 business hours for us to process your application. You will receive an email from Coemail@example.com as to your application status and your next step in the process which is having your resume approved by your Career Consultant.
International Students Only
In addition to the Application Process which will be announced, you must also complete an Eligibility Clearance Form which must be taken to the International Services office to be signed for approval to participate in Co-op. You must have the signed form submitted to the Career Services office before your application will be processed.