MSW Online Instructor/Chair
Minimum Qualifications: MSW from a CSWE accredited School of Social Work. Two years of full-time or the equivalent of part-time postgraduate social work practice experience, as well as two years of full-time or part-time teaching experience in social work education.
Preferred Qualifications: Doctorate in Social Work (Ph.D. or DSW) and/or related field. Administrative experience in social work education and/or leadership in a human service agency. Experience in curriculum development, staff development, and training and evaluation. Experience with assessment of program outcomes. Familiarity with CSWE accreditation standards. Online teaching experience in social work education.
Position Description: The position is dedicated to providing instruction in the MSW program and contributing to the service needs in the School. The On-Line Program Chair of the MSW Program is responsible for the administration of the On-line Master of Social Work Program. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Oversight of the MSW student admission process for the online program.
- Maintenance of an accurate and reliable record and report system for the online program.
- Represents the MSW online program at School, College, and University meetings of councils, committees and other entities as necessary and appropriate.
- Coordination of activities with the MSW Chair to assure the effective operation of
the MSW program.
Direction of the program assessment and review to insure program quality and determine outcome effectiveness to be coordinated with the MSW Chair.
Salary: Negotiable, depending upon qualifications.
- Applicants must apply for this position through the USF online employment application system, Careers@USF (view faculty positions for the College of Behavioral and Community Sciences, School of Social Work, Faculty Job Opening #14628); enter basic demographic information; and upload a letter of intent, CV, and other requested information online.
- Inquiries contact Search Committee Chair, Dr. Alicia Mendoza, firstname.lastname@example.org