Off Campus Location Maps and Parking
OLLI-USF offers classes throughout Hillsborough County. Our goal is to ensure our members have a variety of locations offering easy access to as many classes as possible. Space for OLLI classes is generously made available at the following facilities:
- Brandon Senior Center
- Canterbury Tower
- Carrollwood Cultural Center
- Centro Asturiano de Tampa
- Dance World
- First United Church of Tampa
- Forest Hills Presbyterian Church
- Hillsborough Community College, SouthShore campus
- Italian Club
- Jewish Community Center
- Horizon Bay Hyde Park
- Lake Magdalene United Methodist Church
- Pebble Creek Golf and Country Club
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Taoist Tai Chi Society® Brandon
- Taoist Tai Chi Society® Temple Terrace
- Town 'n' Country Senior Center
- University Village
- University Village Villas Club House
Parking is free at many OLLI-USF off-campus class locations. Please refer to your copy of Evergreen or your registration for parking information. Though we will always do our best to include information on parking fees in the class descriptions, OLLI-USF is not responsible for changes in fees. Below is parking information at some of our locations:
- Canterbury Tower: Four free parking options: valet, street, covered parking on the north side of the building or gated lot on the west side of the building.
- Tampa Museum of Art: Parking at the nearby William F. Poe garage, 800 N. Ashley St., is $1.20 an hour. The automated attendant accepts cash and credit cards.
- University Village: Limited parking is available within University Village. Additional parking is in the blue lot (see map) with shuttle service into the Village. It is a 5 to 10 minute walk to your classroom.
- University Village Villas Club House: Parking is available in the blue lot (see map) with shuttle service to class. The Villas are located across 22nd street from the entrance to University Village.