Off Campus Location Maps and Parking
OLLI-USF offers classes throughout Hillsborough County. Our goal is to ensure our members have a variety of locations offering easy access to as many classes as possible. Space for OLLI classes is generously made available at the following facilities:
- Brandon Senior Center
- Canterbury Tower
- Carrollwood Cultural Center
- Centro Asturiano de Tampa
- First United Church of Tampa
- Florida Aquarium
- Forest Hills Presbyterian Church
- Italian Club
- Jewish Community Center (both Cohn-Citrus Park and Bryan Glazer Family campuses)
- John Knox Village
- Lake Magdalene United Methodist Church
- Pebble Creek Golf and Country Club
- Port Authority Building
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Taoist Tai Chi Society® Brandon
- Taoist Tai Chi Society® Temple Terrace
- HCC The Regent
- Town 'n' Country Senior Center
- University Village
Parking is free at many OLLI-USF off-campus class locations. Please refer to the OLLI catalog or your registration for parking information. Though we will always do our best to include information on parking fees in the class descriptions, OLLI-USF is not responsible for changes in fees. Below is parking information at some of our locations:
- Canterbury Tower: Four free parking options: valet, street, covered parking on the north side of the building or gated lot on the west side of the building.
- Tampa Bay History Center: Park in the Channelside garage, located at 810 Channelside Drive, about 400 steps from the museum, and pay only $3.50 with History Center validation.
- Tampa Museum of Art: Parking at the nearby William F. Poe garage, 800 N. Ashley St., is $1.20 an hour. The automated attendant accepts cash and credit cards.
- University Village: Limited parking is available within University Village. Additional parking is in the blue lot (see map) with shuttle service into the Village. It is a 5 to 10 minute walk to your classroom.