SHRM Certified Professional or SHRM Senior Certified Professional Certification
Acquire the knowledge needed to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam from an approved provider of SHRM.
You'll benefit from:
- An experienced, SHRM-certified instructor.
- The SHRM Learning System, historically ranked the #1 HR certification prep tool.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies to help you prepare for the exam.
- A structured learning experience that keeps you on track.
- Opportunities to network and learn from your peers.
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement.
- Earning up to 36 professional development credits (PDCs) if you are attending this program for professional development only.
Benefits To Your Employer
Certification benefits your entire organization:
- It demonstrates that your HR professionals have mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies.
- Certification prepares your HR staff to assume greater leadership roles and contribute to the strategic direction of your organization.
- Exam preparation helps HR professionals bring new ideas to your organization that will help drive success.
- It helps create a common HR language that optimizes consistency and effectiveness.
- Certification is relevant worldwide, as exams cover the global SHRM BoCK™.
|SHRM Test Window||SHRM-CP||SHRM-SCP|
|May 1 - July 15, 2016||81%||100%|
Watch More Videos!
Choose from the following program options:
Classes meet one day per week for either option. All are on an open enrollment basis. No application required.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed primarily to assist those who are preparing to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP national certification exam or seeking to enhance their professional development. Managers who have HR responsibilities or people management responsibilities are encouraged to attend.
For SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP testing windows, visit https://www.shrm.org/certification/apply/ExamFees/Pages/default
Don't quite meet the eligibility requirements but you still want to get a career in Human Resource Management? Not to worry we offer other options: Human Resources Management Certificate
What You Will Learn
The SHRM Learning System includes four modules covering the comprehensive SHRM BoCK so you'll learn everything you need for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
Each student will receive the hard-copy version of the SHRM Learning System® and will have access to web-based study tools and practice exams.
What You Will Earn
Upon successfully completing this program, you will earn continuing education contact hours/CEUs and a letter of completion, which may apply for professional development credit.
Cost of Attendance
$1,395 (Includes the hard-copy version of the SHRM Learning System® and access to web-based study tools and practice exams.)
USF Alumni, USF Faculty & Staff, USF Faculty & Staff Family Members and USF Students are eligible to receive 10 percent discount on Continuing Education courses. How to Receive the Discount.
For more Information, including Corporate Training
* Course content reflects the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge. This course of study will in no way guarantee or assure success on the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® exam. Students must use the most recent edition of the SHRM® educational products for this course, and may not use outdated materials. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.