In order to qualify for admission into the online master's degree or graduate certificate program, you must have one of the following requirements in addition to required documentation listed below.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and B (3.00) average or better in all work attempted while registered as an undergraduate student working towards a degree.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution and a previous graduate degree with a B (3.00) average or better from a regionally accredited institution.
- The equivalent bachelor's and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution.
Applicants whose native language is not English, or who have not earned degrees from countries where English is the official language, must also demonstrate proficiency in English in one of the following ways:
- By providing scores of 79 or higher on the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- By providing a score of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- By providing a score of 53 or higher on the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE-A).
- By earning a score of 500 (153 or equivalent) on the GRE Verbal exam.
- By earning a baccalaureate or higher degree at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S.
- By earning a baccalaureate or equivalent degree at a foreign institution where English is the language of instruction (must be documented on the transcript or on an official Certificate of Medium of Instruction from the Institution).