Graduate Certificate Program
The graduate certificate in cyber intelligence prepares you to acquire and assess the intentions, capabilities, and activities of potential adversaries and insiders who pose a threat, including attack methods that target people to penetrate systems, sometimes referred to as social engineering.
Learn to generate and evaluate courses of action to manage risks, counter vulnerabilities and enhance organizational decision-making as you develop an understanding of how intelligence drives a cybersecurity mission.
Requires six courses, for a total of 18 credit hours. For a full list of courses, view the Graduate Catalog.
- Professional and Technical Communication for Analysts
- Information Strategy and Decision Making
- Advanced Intelligence Analytic Methods
- Core Concepts in Intelligence
- Cyber Intelligence
- Advanced Cyber Intelligence
View application deadlines and start dates for this certificate.