Doctor of Philosophy
How to Apply:
- Apply online through The USF Office of Admissions
- Submit one original, sealed copy of bachelor’s and master’s transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Previous USF graduates do not need to submit transcripts of USF coursework.
- Submit GRE scores to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
In addition applicants should provide the following:
- A statement of purpose (why you are interested in pursuing the Ph.D. program)
- Three letters of recommendation from people knowledgeable about the applicant's academic and professional competence (at least one letter should be from an academic reference)
- A current vita/resume
Please email, fax or mail the materials listed above to:
Lisa Adkins, Academic Program Specialist
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
USF, 4202 E. Fowler Ave. EDU 105, Tampa, FL 33620
If selected to proceed in admission process, applicants will:
- Conduct a personal interview with two members of the ELPS faculty
- Submit a writing sample that is administered during the interview.
Please refer to the USF Graduate Catalog for information about courses taken at other Universities and the process of transferring credits.