In order to be considered for admission, applications must have:
- A bachelor's degree in education or equivalent from a regionally accredited university
- Earned a "C" (2.5 on a 4.0 scale) average or higher in all work attempted while registered as an upper division student working in a baccalaureate degree in a regionally accredited institution
- An earned, valid elementary teaching certificate OR be eligible for professional elementary certification through a state approved program.
You will also need to submit:
- Official transcripts
- Resume and a letter of interest
- Copy of your current Teaching Certificate
Apply online through the USF Office of Admissions.