Master of Arts in Teaching
- Apply to USF
- Submit the following either with the online application or directly to MAT advisor
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- General Knowledge Test (GKT) scores
- Submit office transcripts directly to Graduate Admissions.
Admission to the MAT program is on a rolling admissions basis. New cohorts begin each fall. For students interested in beginning their program in either spring or summer, we allow completion of up to three courses (9 credit hours) prior to the fall cohort start date. These courses will be selected in conjunction with program advisors.
The MAT in Elementary Education Program is 53 credit hours. The USF Controller’s website provides the most current estimates of tuition and fees for graduate students.
- Information regarding financial aid can be found at The University Scholarships & Financial Aid Services.
- The Graduate School provides a list of funding resources.
- The College of Education offers a number of scholarships for current students.