Instructional Design Certificate
The Instructional Design Certificate is designed for professionals working in private industry or education who wish to learn effective design and training methodologies and strategies. Certificate course credit may apply toward degree programs. Courses are available evenings or, in some cases, online (12 semester hours).
- EDF 6284 Problems in Instructional Design for Computers (3)
- EME 6613* Development of Technology-based Instruction (3)
- EME 6215 Instructional Graphics (3)
- EME6235* Technology Project Management (3) OR EME 7631* Research in Technology Project Management (3)
- *Prerequisite: EDF 6284: Problems in Instructional Design for Computers (3)