Science Teaching Accelerated Master's Program (STAMP)
Robert Noyce STAMP Scholarship Program
Students accepted into the STAMP program are eligible to apply for the Robert Noyce USF Scholarship Program for Science Majors. This scholarship (funded by the National Science Foundation Grant No. DUE-1439776) provides $30,000 per student to up to 12 students each year. The funds are disbursed on the following schedule:
- $5,000 Fall (Senior Year)
- $5,000 Spring (Senior Year)
- $5,000 Summer (After BA/BS Completion)
- $7,500 Fall (Year 5)
- $7,500 Spring (Year 5)
The STAMP Noyce Scholarship includes a service obligation after completion of the MAT: scholars must teach two years in Hillsborough County Public Schools or another high-needs school district in Florida for each year of scholarship funds received (total of 4 years of teaching).
Applications for the STAMP Noyce Scholarship are due May 1. Late applications will be accepted through July 15 or until all the scholarships for the academic year are allocated. Apply for the Scholarship by submitting the following to the online application:
- A letter of intent (no more than 3 pages) that addresses your interest in teaching middle or high school science, and your willingness to participate in classes and other learning experiences encouraged by the Noyce program.
- At least two (2) letters of reference from science professionals, including at least one (1) letter from someone who can attest to your suitability to teach middle or high school.