Internship Forms & Guidelines
- College of Education Petition Guidelines and Forms
- Tuition Waiver for Supervision
- Paid Internship Guidelines and Forms
- Explore More Forms & Policies
^ College of Education Petition Guidelines and Forms
Use this if you are a student requesting a second internship experience or requesting permission to take a course along with final internship.
^ Tuition Waiver for Supervision
Teachers, supervisors, and preceptors can use this form to record their supervision hours and request a tuition waiver
- Certificate of Participation Requisition
- Intern Certificate of Participation Guidelines and Procedures
^ Paid Internship Guidelines and Forms
What is a paid internship? Graduate students or undergraduate students who are earning a second bachelor's degree may request to complete their final internship in an eligible full-time teaching position they currently hold or one in which they are being offered.
What are the requirements to request a paid internship? The school where the student is requesting to complete their final internship must be accredited and the assigned teacher/mentor must meet one of the requirements below:
- The assigned teacher/mentor must have successfully taught for at least three years, taken the state approved certified training and is certified in the candidate's area of specialization.
- The assigned teacher/mentor must have completed a Mentor Teacher Program approved by the district.
If you qualify fill out and submit this form.