Global Access to Postsecondary Education (GAPS) Congress
The 2nd World Congress on Global Access to Postsecondary Education: Working Together for a Democratized Postsecondary Education will be held on November 2-4, 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil. The World Congress will:
- Bring together policy makers, institutional leaders and practitioners in the field of access and success.
- Build the case for improving education pathways and outcomes.
- Engage governments, policymakers, educational institutions, employers, social innovators, students, educators, researchers and others in a collective agenda for change.
- Share approaches, build communities of practice and create new social partnerships.
- Place students and youth at the core of efforts to improve access to and success in postsecondary education.
- Develop an agenda for action and frame future projects that will guide future affords.
For more information, click here.
Florida Campus Compact Professional Development Conference
Each fall, FL|CC hosts a professional development and planning conference for administrators, faculty, and staff who are responsible for coordinating community service and engagement activities. This includes curricular and co-curricular service-learning. This year the conference will be held on November 15-17, 2017 in Orlando, FL. The conference provides opportunities to acquire information, share best practices, network with colleagues from around the state, and plan for collaboration. To register, click here.
Netter Center For Community Partnerships Conference
This conference will be on Higher Education-Community Partnerships For Democracy And Social Change on November 16-17, 2017 at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA. For conference information, click here.