Hire an ME Student
Want to Hire an ME Student?
The Mechanical Department connects our students with every professional opportunity that is extended our way. Listing a Co-Op, Internship, or Job Posting through our department is an easy way to gain access to our students that will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and help you are looking for.
Companies that provide co-op and intern opportunities to our students have an advantage in attracting some of the best students as permanent hires.
To learn more about how to recruit for your team through our department, contact 813-974-2280 or email us at email@example.com.
USF also offers other means for employers to advertise their job opportunities:
Employ-A-Bull, powered by Handshake: Job Postings and On-Campus Interviews
USF alumni may use Employ-A-Bull, powered by Handshake, our on-line job search system for free. Employ-A-Bull allows you to:
- Upload your resume for employers to view in the searchable candidate resume database;
- Submit your resume for employment opportunities posted by employers
- Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers seeking alumni candidates;
- Set-up a job agent to notify you each time a new employment opportunity is posted that meets your qualifications;
- Receive announcements about employer information sessions or special career events
Employers are encouraged to post jobs through the USF Career Center's Handshake recruitment system. You can post jobs, view student resumes, and manage your on-campus interview schedules.