USF Alumni Society of Entrepreneurs
October 5, 2017
Alumni Society of Entrepreneurs Leadership Team
- Jordan Casal, 2015 Alumnus is the Chair
- Rob Ley, 2015 Alumnus is a Co-Chair and the Treasurer
- Justin Heacock, 2016 Alumnus is a Co-Chair
Alumni Society of Entrepreneurs Counsel
- Jennifer Sineway, USF MS Entrepreneurship 2011
- Allen Clary, USF MBA/Entrepreneurship 2003, Kauffman Intern
The USF Alumni Society of Entrepreneurs are graduates of the Master of Science in Entrepreneurship in Applied Technologies Program through the Center for Entrepreneurship in Tampa. The Society strives to add value to the Tampa Bay community by developing social entrepreneurship projects, mentor programs and events to support the Michael Fountain Scholarship Fund for Entrepreneurship.
The Society is focusing is on forming on new mentor relationships, fundraising for the Michael W. Fountain Scholarship program, events, networking, and other opportunities.
Alumni, we hope you will connect or reconnect with updates on your educational and business endeavors, join in with the upcoming events and projects by visiting us at LinkedIn:
- USF Center for Entrepreneurship
- USF Entrepreneurship Alumni Society