Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
The FSAG is a state funded grant for eligible undergraduate students. Funds are awarded based on full time enrollment, but pro-rated each semester if enrolled less than full time (a minimum half time enrollment is required).
To be considered for an FSAG, students must:
- be admitted as a degree seeking undergraduate;
- be classified as a Florida resident;
- complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid by the published priority deadline;
- be Pell Grant eligible; and
- maintain satisfactory academic progress.
The Florida Resident Access Grant is not available to students attending Florida public community colleges and/or universities.