Report Funds From Other Sources
Federal regulations prohibit you from receiving more financial aid than your cost of attendance. Aid received from outside sources will affect your aid eligibility. Additional aid sources may include:
- Tuition Waivers
If you are expecting funds from these or other sources, let us know immediately using the Additional Resources tab in OASIS:
- Choose 'My Award and Loan Information';
- Choose 'Award for Aid Year';
- Select the appropriate aid year;
- Click on the 'Resources/Additional Information' tab;
- Enter the award information and click submit.
Doing this will help you avoid an unpleasant surprise if we have to recover funds already disbursed to you. Your awards will be revised to reflect any changes.
Scholarship Check Mailing Address:
University of South Florida
Attn: Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 864571
Orlando, FL 32886-4571