Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans
- Not be in default on a federal student loan;
- Be maintaining Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid purposes; and,
- Be a US Citizen, or eligible non-citizen.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Complete the verification review process, if required;
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program of study;
A credit check will be performed during the application process. If the graduate or professional student has adverse credit history, he/she may still receive a Direct Grad PLUS Loan by obtaining an endorser who does not have an adverse credit history and completing credit counseling.