Transient study refers to any approved enrollment option in which some or all classes are at another Florida public school.
Financial Aid for Transient Study:
- You must meet transient study requirements
- You must pay your tuition and fees to the other school by their payment deadline
- Financial aid pays after verification of your enrollment in the approved classes is received from the school you are visiting
- Financial aid pays through your USF student account according to USF's payment schedule
- Sign up for e-Deposit in OASIS to easily access your funds once your enrollment is verified
- Classes taken at schools in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Sarasota and Manatee counties may only be approved under restricted circumstances for financial aid payment