Financial Education Program Events
All events are free to USF undergraduate students! Refreshments will be provided. You may win a scholarship or loan repayment by attending one of our events!
Come and learn about the Financial Education Program. We'll have giveaways and helpful information to save you money each semester!
- Monday, August 25th—SVC Breezeway
'Don't Be Gulli-Bull—Save Your Refund'
Do you want to have enough money to last the entire semester? Come to our interactive session and learn how to manage your money so you don't go broke before midterms or finals!
- Thursday, September 11th—7pm-8pm, Juniper-Poplar Hall (Campus Residents only)
- Monday, September 15th—3:30pm-4:30pm, MSC 3705
- Thursday, October 23rd —7pm-8pm, Holly L (Campus Residents only)
Student Support Services students will learn how to manage their financial aid as well as the importance of establishing and managing credit
- Friday, September 19th –11:15am-12:15pm, EDU 347 (Student Support Services students only)
Understanding credit, credit scores & it's financial impact on your future
- Tuesday, September 9th—2:30pm-3:30pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, September 11th —7pm-8pm, Holly L (Campus Residents only)
- Tuesday, September 23rd—4:30pm-5:30pm, SVC 5012
- Wednesday, October 8th—2:30pm-3:30pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, October 14th—4:30pm-5:30pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, October 23rd—7pm-8pm, Juniper-Poplar Hall (Campus Residents only)
Student Loan Exit Counseling Seminars for Graduating Seniors
- Tuesday, November 4th—3:30pm-4:30pm, MSC 2708
- Wednesday, November 12th—3:30pm- 4:30pm, MSC 2708
'Beyond The Bull: Life After Graduation'
Learn how to pay your bills after graduation. Get tips on personal budget & goal setting, reviewing salary & benefit offers and preparing for student loan repayment.
- Monday, November 17th—3:30pm- 4:30pm, MSC 2708
Visit us weekly to learn about Financial Education@USF's services. Spin our wheel and win free food, tickets to area attractions and swag!
- Every Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Courtyard