Financial Education Program Events
'Beyond The Bull: Life After Graduation'
Learn how to pay your bills after graduation. Get tips on personal budget & goal setting, reviewing salary & benefit offers and preparing for student loan repayment (Collaboration with Career Services)
- Tuesday, January 21, 3:00pm-5:00pm, SVC 5012
'Keep Your Budget Resolutions'
Implementing smart financial choices and sticking to them over the time (Collaboration with Wellness USF's Healthy Mondays)
- Monday, January 27, 10:30am-1:30pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Amphitheater
Understanding credit, credit scores & it's financial impact on your future
- Wednesday, February 12—2:30pm-4:00pm, MSC 2708
Student Loan Exit Counseling Seminars for Graduating Seniors
- Monday, April 7—4:00pm to 5:00pm, MSC 2708
- Thursday, April 10—11:00am to 12:00pm, MSC 2708
Visit us weekly to learn about Financial Education@USF's services. Spin our wheel and win free food, tickets to area attractions and swag!
- Every Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Courtyard