Financial Education Program Events
All events are free to USF undergraduate students! You may win $$$ by attending one of our events!
Party with Bull2Bull! Welcome Back
Learn more about budgeting, credit, ID theft and borrowing student loans by stopping by one of our general information stations. Free Chik-Fil-A for all who participate!
- Tuesday, February 3 — 11:00am – 1:00pm, SVC Breezeway
Start That Credit! Build That Credit!
So you think you're ready for your first credit card? There are lots of things to consider when you make this big decision. Will you know how to go about selecting that card? And what about the day when your first bill arrives—reading and understanding it may be a bigger challenge than you bargained for. Do you know the basics of protecting yourself from identity theft? Come to this informative session to learn more!
- Tuesday, February 2 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, February 4 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
iontuition—Plan for Student Loan Repayment
Financial Education@USF has partnered with iontuition to give you a tool to manage your financial life while at USF and after you graduate. Bring your laptop or mobile device and learn how to use this free web-based tool.
- Thursday, February 11 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Don't Be Spring Broke!
Get some useful tips on planning for spring break and other recreational activities on a budget. Visit each station to help build your dream trip! Free Chik-Fil-A for all who participate!
- Monday, February 29 — 11:00am – 1:00pm, MSC Amphitheater
Beyond the Bull: Financial Life After Graduation
Learn how to tie up those loose financial ends before you leave campus.
- Wednesday, March 23 — 3:00pm – 4:30pm, SVC 5012
Loan Smarts: Responsible Student Loan Borrowing
Find out how to maximize your financial future by minimizing your student loan debt.
- Wednesday, March 30 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, March 31 — 7:00pm – 8:00pm, SVC 5012
Stress Free Repayment: Student Loan Exit Counseling
Did you know that prior to graduation or leaving school, you are required by the federal government to complete student loan exit counseling if you have borrowed loans while in school? You must repay a student loan even if your financial circumstances become difficult. Come to this interactive session and learn how loan repayment works and how you can stay on track with your loan payments, successfully repay your debt and improve your credit score.
- Saturday, April 2 — 2:00pm – 3:00pm, Interdisciplinary Sciences building (ISA), 7th Floor
- Thursday, April 7 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, April 14 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Saturday, April 16 — 2:00pm – 3:00pm, Interdisciplinary Sciences building (ISA), 7th Floor
Visit us weekly to learn about Financial Education@USF's services. Spin our wheel and win free food, tickets to area attractions and swag!
- Every Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Courtyard
- First Tuesday of each month 11:00 am – 1:00 pm MSC Courtyard