Financial Education Program Events
All events are free to USF undergraduate students! Refreshments will be provided. You may win a scholarship or loan repayment by attending one of our events!
Come and learn about the Financial Education Program. We'll have giveaways and helpful information to save you money each semester!
- Monday, August 25th—SVC Breezeway
Understanding credit, credit scores & it's financial impact on your future
- Tuesday, September 9th—2:30pm-3:30pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, September 23rd—4:30pm-5:30pm, SVC 5012
- Wednesday, October 8th—2:30pm-3:30pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, October 14th—4:30pm-5:30pm, SVC 5012
Student Loan Exit Counseling Seminars for Graduating Seniors
- Tuesday, November 4th—3:30pm-4:30pm, MSC 2708
- Wednesday, November 12th—3:30pm- 4:30pm, MSC 2708
'Beyond The Bull: Life After Graduation'
Learn how to pay your bills after graduation. Get tips on personal budget & goal setting, reviewing salary & benefit offers and preparing for student loan repayment (Collaboration with Career Services)
Visit us weekly to learn about Financial Education@USF's services. Spin our wheel and win free food, tickets to area attractions and swag!
- Every Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Courtyard