Financial Education Program Events
All events are free to USF undergraduate students! You may win $$$ by attending one of our events!
Budget-A-Bull: Save Your Refund Checks & Manage Your Money
If you're one of the lucky students who receive a refund check through your financial aid—wait! Don't spend it yet! Come to this session and we will show you how to save this money so you don't go broke before the end of the semester.
- Thursday, September 10— 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Wednesday, September 16— 4:00pm – 5:00pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, September 22— 2:00pm – 3:00pm, SVC 5012
Credi-Bull: Check Your Credit Before You Wreck Your Credit
So you think you're ready for your first credit card? There are lots of things to consider when you make this big decision. Will you know how to go about selecting that card? And what about the day when your first bill arrives—reading and understanding it may be a bigger challenge than you bargained for. Do you know the basics of protecting yourself from identity theft? Come to this informative session to learn more!
- Tuesday, October 13— 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, October 27— 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Thursday, November 12— 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Be Smart, Not Bullish About Student Loan Borrowing
Find out how to maximize your financial future by minimizing your student loan debt.
Tuesday, September 15 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Tuesday, September 29 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Wednesday, October 21 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Beyond the Bull: Preparing for Your Financial Life After Graduation
Learn how to tie up those loose financial ends before you leave campus.
- Tuesday, October 20 — 3:00pm – 4:30pm, SVC 5012
Forgive-A-Bull: Student Loan Forgiveness Options
Do you want to get out from under your student loan debt? Come to our session to learn about how to have your student loan debt forgiven by the Department of Education.
- Saturday, November 21 — 2:00pm – 3:00pm, Interdisciplinary Sciences building (ISA), 7th Floor
Repay-A-Bull: Student Loan Exit Counseling
Did you know that prior to graduation or leaving school, you are required by the federal government to complete student loan exit counseling if you have borrowed loans while in school? You must repay a student loan even if your financial circumstances become difficult. Come to this interactive session and learn how loan repayment works and how you can stay on track with your loan payments, successfully repay your debt and improve your credit score.
- Thursday, September 24 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Saturday, October 17 — 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Interdisciplinary Sciences building (ISA), 7th Floor
- Wednesday, October 28 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
- Saturday, November 7 — 2:30pm – 3:30pm, Interdisciplinary Sciences building (ISA), 7th Floor
- Monday, November 9 — 11:00am – 12:00pm, SVC 5012
- Tuesday, November 17 — 3:00pm – 4:00pm, SVC 5012
Visit us weekly to learn about Financial Education@USF's services. Spin our wheel and win free food, tickets to area attractions and swag!
- Every Wednesday, 11:00am-1:00pm, Marshall Student Center (MSC) Courtyard
- First Tuesday of each month 11:00 am – 1:00 pm MSC Courtyard