The USF Honors College offers a number of programs which are subdivided into the following categories:
- Accelerated Programs
- Students can earn their undergraduate, medical, law, or pharmacy degrees at an accelerated pace in one of our Honors College accelerated programs. Learn more.
- Guaranteed Admission Programs
- The Honors College offers two pathways that will guarantee admission to either the Master's in Medical Sciences or Doctor of Physical Therapy programs. Learn more.
- Hosted Scholarship Programs
- The Honors College hosts three scholarship programs for both Honors and non-Honors students. Learn more.
- Community Partnership Programs
- We partner with many groups and organizations throughout Tampa Bay. These partnership programs allow students to learn and research outside of the classroom. Learn more.
- Dual Enrollment Program
- Dual enrollment in USF classes is open to academically qualified students who are currently enrolled in public/private high schools and who are recommended by their guidance counselor or principal. Learn more.
- Early Admission Program
- Under the Early Admission program you may enter the University of South Florida (Tampa) as a regularly enrolled (matriculated), degree-seeking student prior to graduation from high school. Applicants must meet minimum Honors College eligibility criteria.