Please Note: Applications and canvas modules must be completed by Wednesday, August 16, in order to join the Honors College for the Fall 2017 semester. Applications submitted after this deadline will be considered for the Spring 2018 semester.
Students entering the Honors College as transfer/continuing students must present:
- 3.5 overall and USF GPA, if applicable.
- Two full semesters of coursework at a college or university
- 30 earned college or university-level credits (does not include AP/IB credits)
- Minimum of three full semesters (Fall/Spring) prior to intended graduate date
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining the Honors College, please complete this form to begin the application process.
Program requirements for students admitted as continuing USF or transfer students include:
- 2 Honors Seminars, plus a Thesis or a Capstone project
- 25 hours of community service
- 2 Global Experiences
For the service and global experiences, we will accept any experiences that occurred while the student was enrolled in college; they do not have to occur after admission to the Honors College.