How to Apply
Applications are evaluated as they are received, so be sure to apply early. Admission decisions are usually made within four weeks.
Application DeadlinesDomestic Students
- Nov. 1, 2016 deadline for a spring 2017 start
- Jul. 1, 2017 for a fall 2017 start
- Sept. 15, 2016 deadline for a spring 2017 start (students outside the U.S.)
- Nov. 1, 2016 deadline for a spring 2017 start (students already in the U.S. who do not need an initial 1-20)
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- USF online application
- Non-refundable $30 application fee
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Two page (maximum) statement of purpose incorporating the following topics:
- What accomplishment (personal or professional) are you most proud of?
- Any special challenges you have overcome?
- Why do you want to enroll in our program?
- Resume clearly identifying your technical work experience (with start and end dates, most recent first) and undergraduate major and grades