Once you have completed your graduate certificate requirements, you can request your certificate. In order to receive your completed certificate, you must:
- Complete all admission and course requirements for certificate. Note: Students must maintain a 3.0 average in the graduate certificate coursework to be eligible for completion.
- Complete the Graduate Certificate Completion form.
- Submit the completed form to the director and college dean for sign off.
(Instructional Technology students: please consult the department website and include the information requested re: documenting your outcome project on your form, then submit the completed form to the Office of Graduate Certificates).
Once the form is submitted, the Office of Graduate Certificates will:
- Notify the USF Office of the Registrar of completion so that the student's transcripts can be updated.
- Order a formal certificate of completion through DiploMatic.
In addition, the department will:
- Confirm the satisfactory completion of certificate course requirements.
- Sign the completion form and obtain the appropriate college dean's signature.
- Send the signed form to the Office of Graduate Certificates in SVC1072