University Summer Experience Dates & Prices
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|Session 1||June 25, 2017||July 8, 2017||$2,850|
|Session 2||July 9, 2017||July 22, 2017||$2,850|
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
- English workshops and USF department visits
- All trips and activities, including transportation and ticket prices (excluding airline ticket)
- Housing on campus in a shared suite with linens, including on-site program counselors
- 3 meals daily
- Round-trip transportation to and from the airport and USF
- Chaperones for all program activities and events
- USF ID card
- Program T-Shirt
*The University Summer English Experience program cost for participants includes the INTO University of South Florida Ascension Health Insurance plan, which would support the student in the event of an emergency. Healthcare can be very expensive in the United States, and this insurance plan is in place to alleviate the financial burden that could occur if the participant would seek medical care while participating in the University Summer English Experience.