Mission, Vision, Values
We will enable the missions and strategic goals of the USF System and its member institutions
by providing leadership and expertise in the support, development and maintenance
of technology solutions.
We maintain an organizational culture that collaborates with our customers to create effective solutions that are timely, flexible, secure, stable, innovative, and fiscally sound and responsible.
We aspire to be a trusted, globally recognized, technology partner that enables quality education, research and community partnership by providing a customer-centered, consistent experience through technology services and solutions delivered with creativity and excellence.
The following values will guide IT in the way we operate, prioritize, and make decisions on a daily basis to fulfill the mission and goals of the USF System and its member institutions.
- Information Assurance: Stewardship of all technology resources ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability, and compliance.
- Diversity and Creativity: Promote an environment of ethnic, cultural, and individual diversity that encourages creativity and innovation in technology services and solutions.
- Teamwork: Efficient, respectful, and open interaction with our colleagues across the USF system.
- Customer focus: Partner with our customers to provide technology services and solutions that enable a seamless and consistent user experience across the USF System.
- Shared Governance: Inclusive, fiscally responsible decision making aligned with the goals of the USF System and its member institutions.
- Excellence: Recruit and develop talented staff and implement quality systems that meet the high standards expected by the 21st century workforce, academia, research, and community partnerships.
- Transparency: Communicate and operate in an open manner providing insight and visibility into decisions and results.
- Responsibility: Maintain ethical behavior, pride, ownership and accountability for our work and actions.