Strategic Goals 1-8
Goal 2: Customer Service
"Establish service management and communication processes that are responsive to our
customers and drive increased satisfaction."
Information Technology is a service and support organization that aims to provide excellent levels of customer service for all users of technology within the USF System. By embracing customer service as one of our core values, we will instill a culture that focuses on our customers. We will implement best practice processes and tools to facilitate the goal of increasing our customer satisfaction.
- Establish a system-wide IT service catalog which describes the services IT provides to our customers. This catalog will be customized by each institution to better reflect their particular service offerings.
- Implement a service management framework according to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- Perform an evaluation of IT service delivery systems, and implement the solution that best incorporates the service catalog and service management framework.
- Develop service management communication protocols that would alert users and IT of system issues and systems changes that would potentially impact them.
Achievement of this Goal will be measured by:
- Customer satisfaction ratings.