Blog@USF & MyWeb
Blogs and Webspace are available to all USF students, faculty, and staff with a valid NetID.
- Publish content on the web.
- Store and share digital pictures.
- Maintain lists of links to your favorite sites, documents you intend to read or find interesting, pictures of your friends/family, etc.
- Read all the latest news from your favorite websites.
- Write reviews of movies, books, CDs and more using Structured Blogging templates.
- Syndicate your content to be read with "News Aggregator" software such as Bloglines or NewsMonster.
- Change the look and feel of your site. Personalize it any way you want!
- Use your blog as the centerpiece to your online identity.
To get started using your blog or webspace, simply visit http://blog.usf.edu and login with your NetID and password.
With resources provided by Information Technology, you can create your own website. Webspace is created for all students as part of the email account activation process. Sites are created with a sample welcome page and have the address:
Use the space for:
- Class projects
- Posting resumes
To get started using your Webspace, simply login with the SCP clien (you can download and install WinSCP). You may also need to download Fugu (Mac SFTP/SCP client).