Free Printing Locations
Through a partnership with Student Government and USF Information Technology, enhancements have been made to the free printing program on campus. Students are given an allotment of $2.50 per day to be used for printing on campus. Once that allocation is used up, students can continue to print by using their Bull Bucks account until the next day when their account is refreshed. The benefits of these changes are:
- Brand new high end color copiers have been installed in the Marshall Center and the Library
- Students can now use their free prints allocation at many locations across the Tampa campus
Current free prints locations:
- LIB 113, LIB 125, LIB 212, LIB 627 --- Due to construction in the Library, printers and locations will be limited. This summer you can find them on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floor.
- MHC 1727
- Marshall Center Computer Lab
- MDN Computer Lab
- SCA 222
- Shimberg Health Sciences Library
- ENB Hall of Flags
Future free prints locations (subject to change):
- Juniper Poplar Residence Hall Lobby
- SOC Lobby
- CIS Lobby
- BSN Lobby
- No need to stand in line at the Marshall Center anymore to wait for printouts.
- Students can now use their free prints allocations for copies at many of the locations listed above.
- Students can print from their personal computers to the free print locations.
- Students can print to the free print locations from within the USF Application Gateway.
- Students can continue to print using Bull Bucks (even in the Marshall Center) once their daily free prints allocation is reached.
- With the allocation now a dollar amount, there is a potential to expand the for other university services.
- Color printing is now 22 cents per page.