Free Printing LocationsThrough a partnership with Student Government and USF Information Technology, enhancements have been made to the free printing program on campus. Students are given an allotment of $2.50 per day to be used for printing on campus. Any amount over $2.50 daily can be printed using Bull Buck$.
The benefits of these changes are:
• Students can use their free prints allocations for copies at all of the locations
unless otherwise noted.
• Students can print from their personal computers.
• Students can print via email attachment
• Students can print to the free print locations from within the USF Application Gateway.
• Students can continue to print using Bull Bucks once their daily free prints allocation is reached.
• Black & White printing is only 11 cents per page
• Color printing is only 22 cents per page.
|BSN 2nd floor, old building
ENB Hall of Flags
LIB 113, LIB 2nd floor Lobby
JPH Residence Hall Lobby
|MHC 1727 FMHI Library
Marshall Center Computer Labs 1st and 2nd Floors
Marshall Center Lobby [by vending machines]
MDA Lobby – USF Health The WELL
MDC Shimberg Health Sciences Library
MDN 2008 Nursing Computer Lab
|3D printers: CMC 153 Audio Visual Center (no free prints)|
|Plotters: HMS 108 Architecture Lab|
|ALN 241 Honors Lab
CMC 209 classroom
|CPR 121 classroom
CWY 300 ROTC lab
|St. Petersburg||Sarasota Manatee|
|DAV 107 Success Center
Nelson Poynter Library
Mote Marine Lab