How to Install & Print
To print from your laptop to a USF printer, you must first install a printer package to your laptop.
- Choose your installation package from the list of printers. Depending where on campus you want to print your documents, click on the appropriate link to Download and Install the Pharos Printing Software to your laptop. You will have to repeat this step to install additional printers.
- Click on the Run button when you see File Download - Security Warning window
- Click on the Run button when you see Internet Explorer - Security Warning window
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation when you see the Package Installer window
- Wait for the installation to complete. On successful installation, you will see a window like this:
- Click on the Finish button
- Repeat Step 2 to install additional printers.
In order to Print a Document, follow the Steps Below:
- Open the document using the appropriate application.
- Print the document choosing the appropriate PHAROS installed printer. The printer name will look like ENB118B&W.
- After selecting the printer, a PHAROS POP UP will prompt you for a User Name. Type in your user name (you can type in anything here). Remember what you typed in as it will help you in locating your print job in Step 8 below.
- Go to the room where the printer is located and find the printer and computer next to it.
- Swipe your valid Student ID Card or Bull Buck$ guest card. In order to print your Bull Buck$ account needs to have funds.
- Look for the job you printed in the print queue and select it. The job will have the user name you typed in Step 5 next to it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see how many pages and the cost of the job.
- Select Print and the funds come out of your Bull Buck$ account and the job gets printed.
- You can add funds to your Bull Buck$ account when needed.