Printer Installation Packages
If you would like to use your laptop to print to a USF printer, please download the
appropriate installation package based on the location you would like to print to.
If you have previously installed printer installation packages for the open computer
labs, you will need to re-install them in order to utilize the free printing service.
- MSC: Student Government Computer Services (Marshall Center)
- JPH: Juniper Poplar (First Floor Vending Area)
- LIB: Tampa Library (First Floor Near Help Desk)
- LIB: SMART Lab (Second Floor)
- ENB: Engineering Building
- EDU: Education Building (Lobby Area)
- BSN: Business Building (Bunker Library)
- HAM: Holly M lobby
- Shimberg Health Science Library
- MDN 2008 College of Nursing Lab
Notice: Windows 8.1 is not currently a supported operating system. USF Free Printing is powered by a product called Pharos UniPrint. Pharos developers are in the process of adding support for the latest OS. They expect the latest version to be released at the end of the semester. More information will be posted as we receive updates from the vendor.
Florida Mental Health Institute
- SMC C203 2nd Floor Information Commons Black and White: 64 Bit, 32 Bit
- NorthPort Black and White: 64 Bit, 32 Bit
St. Petersburg Campus
- Bay 226 Black and White: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
- Bay 226 Color: 64 Bit, 32 Bit
- STPT Success Center: Black and White: 64 Bit, 32 Bit