Printer Installation Packages
If you would like to use your laptop to print to a USF printer, please download the
appropriate installation package based on the location you would like to print to.
If you have previously installed printer installation packages for the open computer
labs, you will need to re-install them in order to utilize the free printing service.
- MSC: Student Government Computer Services (Marshall Center)
- JPH: Juniper Poplar (First Floor Vending Area)
- LIB: Tampa Library (First Floor Near Help Desk)
- LIB: SMART Lab (Second Floor)
- ENB: Engineering Building
- EDU: Education Building (Lobby Area)
- BSN: Business Building (Bunker Library)
- HAM: Holly M lobby
- Shimberg Health Science Library
- MDN 2008 College of Nursing Lab
- MHC 1727: FMHI Research Library
- Poynter Library - St. Pete Campus
- Mote Marine Lab
Notice: Windows 8.1 is now supported. Please install the updated installation packages from the links above.
- The Sarasota Campus now uses the same printer installation packages as USF Tampa Campus. Please refer to the installation instructions above.
St. Petersburg Campus
- Bay 226 Black and White: 32 Bit, 64 Bit
- Bay 226 Color: 64 Bit, 32 Bit
- STPT Success Center: Black and White: 64 Bit, 32 Bit
Poynter Library - St. Pete Campus
*updated on 01/2015