Pharos Mobile Printing FAQ’s
How much does it cost to print?
Black & White is 11 cents per page
Color is 22 cents per page
What email address can I use to print attachments?
Your primary USF email address which is associated with your USF ID card must be used to print attachments
How many attachments can I send?
The maximum in 1 email is 10 attachments.
Is there a file size limit for an attachment?
Yes, the limit is 125MB per file.
What amount is available for free prints per day?
$2.50 is available each day for free printing. Bull Buck$ can be used to print any amount higher than $2.50 per day.
Can I print from my Mac?
Yes. Either print by sending an email attachment (all OS versions) or by installing the Mac associated printer package (OS 10.9.3 last version currently supported for installation package).
How long is my file available for print after I send it to print?
Your print will remain available for 5 hours after sending it to print.
Where can I release a print I sent to be printed?
See the list of Free Printing Locations for an up to date list of locations.
How do I uninstall the Pharos Printer and Client in Mac OSX?
Uninstall Pharos Client
- Open the Finder menu and select Macintosh HD on your primary hard drive.
- Select Library -> Application Support -> Pharos -> Utilities.
- Double-click the Uninstaller application and check the box next to Pharos Popup. Click Continue.
- Click Continue again. If prompted, enter the administrator name and password.
- Click Done.
- Select Apple -> System Preferences.
- Click Print & Scan.
- From the list of printers, select Pharos Printers, and click the – icon below the list.
- Click Ok.
Who do I contact if I have a problem when printing?
Contact the USF Help Desk at 974-1222