Device and Application Management
Tuesday, March 4
8:30am - 9:30am
Legacy Room 2702
Presenters: Jan Barlow, Director, Education and Emerging Markets and Matt Woodruff, Manager, Technical
Today's mobile worker is highly experienced and skilled in the use of mobile technology and mobile applications and is setting the standard that IT must live up to. Effectively optimizing the mobile environment requires IT to have enhanced visibility and control of the devices, operating systems and applications.
In the "Device and Application Management" session, IT professionals and executives searching for clarity and direction on how to implement an MDM solution and create a robust set of policies to minimize threats and breaches on mobile devices will gain insight into:
- the capabilities around implementing an MDM solution;
- how to optimize performance of your devices;
- how to protect the data and secure access to applications;
- how to begin establishing a strong foundation of mobile device security and management policies;
- engage in a discussion on how to implement and manage BYOD programs including planning and budgeting.
Download the Presentation Now!