Program Topics and Tracks
Presentations are now available for download.
We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit your evaluation today.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Agile Mobile Strategies on a Shoe String Budget - Learn about key strategies, lessons learned and where Oakland University sees mobile going in the future.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - You Don't Have Data? You Don't Have Mobile! - Join this panel discussion with The Ohio State University, University of Florida and others as they discuss the successes and failures experienced while gaining access to usable data around campuses to add to respective mobile applications.
- Mobile Matters - Beyond the Campus Portal - The University of Arizona will share their experience about growing mobile offerings from one to many.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Graduating to a Collaborative mLearning Experience in Higher Education - Learn how enterprise mobility is helping schools and universities embrace the next generation of learning with educational apps, eBooks and content on mobile assets.
- Hottest Mobile Trends in Campus Technology - Modo Labs and The University of Arizona come together to spotlight the top mobile requests made by students, and what is happening in the world of mobile to meet these needs.
- Mobile: Tools for Engagement - Discussion on mobile's latent potential to engage students and instructors.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Mobility Application Strategies and Development - AT&T will present on strategies and development techniques.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Device and Application Management - Learn how to optimize performance on your device, protect data and manage BYOD programs.
- When Mobile Knocks, Who Will Answer? - Navigate through the mobile lifecycle of Pasco-Hernando State College.
- How Sochi Olympics 2014 and Mobile App Partner Microsoft Worked Together - Hear the story and strategy behind the mobile app for the Sochi Olympics.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Why UX is Imperative to Your Mobile Strategy - Walk away with a better understanding of what user experience (UX) means in a mobile context, and what skills and process are needed to make it happen.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Designing Online Learning Experiences with the Mobile User in Mind - Participate in this interactive session focusing on basic principles, do's and don'ts and a process work-flow for building a mobile-friendly online learning experience.
- Creating Your Next App: Reach Your Customers Quickly Using Your Existing Creative Resources - Discover how to choose between content-driven apps and utility-driven apps based on your needs.
- Getting Inside a Web Designers and Developers Toolbox - Learn about the comprehensive toolbox used by web designers and developers throughout the creative process.
- How to Build Awesome Mobile Websites and Native Apps in Less Than an Hour - Learn how to build a unique and beautiful mobile site - and native apps - in less than an hour
- Virtual Software Applications for Students - Learn how to utilize application virtualization technology to greatly enhance student
access to university-provided software applications.
- Pedagogy and the Mobilization of Education - Review strategies for designing, delivering and deploying mobile educational content with a specific focus on the user experience (UX).
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Practical Uses of Mobile Solutions at University of West Florida - Engage in practical use-cases on mobile technologies developed by the Academic Technology Center (ATC) and see examples of using mobile solutions across different disciplines.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Delivering a New Student Lifecycle Mobile App - Learn from the University of Arizona as they discuss the challenges and discover solutions to a challenging mobile app development project.
- Mobile Resource Management in Higher Education - Discuss how mobile resource management can be used in higher education to streamline work flow processes with worker accountability.
- Campus/Public Safety and Mobile Technologies - Learn how USF is utilizing mobility for campus safety through SMS, GPS and Apps.
- Securing Your Mobile Campus Applications: A New, Fast and Easy Approach - Learn how to bring powerful security to protect personal information against mobile application security breaches, or otherwise vulnerable in missing devices.
- *Presentation Available for Download! - Mobilizing Emergency Response, Crisis Management, and Board Communications - Hendrix College
- Taking Your Marketing Mobile - Discuss apps and ideas for doing marketing when you're not in your office in front of your computer.
- Compute Intensive Applications on Mobile Platforms - Drexel University
- iUSF Mobile Application - Hear how USF developed their mobile app.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Getting Sticky With It: Engagement Through Shiny App Artifacts - Learn how to build use cases, create marketing strategies and plan on-site activations guaranteed to drive adoption and engagement, increase stickiness and, ultimately, enhance student success.
- * Presentation Available for Download! - Anecdotes to Actions: Creating Insights Through Data - Make the move from reporting to analysis to unpack "Big Data," identify and mitigate risks and, ultimately, enhance student success.
- Master the Mobile Experience - Enterprise mobile constituent engagement and understanding the platform perspective.
Check back often as topics and presentations will be added regularly.
Topics and presentations are subject to change.