Participation and Behavior
HEEMAC attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment and will not be tolerated.
- Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the Information Technology database. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
- Attendee information held by USF would be subject to public records law, per the Florida Sunshine Law.
- Unless the HEEMAC Conference Registration team has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information, a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and e-mail addresses will be included in the delegate packs.
- The e-mail addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future HEEMAC events.
- If you would like your recorded to be deleted after the conference, please notify Information Technology by email at email@example.com or in writing to HEEMAC Conference Registration team.
USF accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property.
USF-provided Internet Access
The following uses of USF-provided Internet access are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization
- To access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission
The Conference program is subject to change at any time.