Terms and Conditions
Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Registrants will be able to select the early fee up to January 21, 2014. If payment has not been received by January 21, 2014, registrants will be charged the regular fee. This applies to registrants submitting credit card payments that are denied.
2. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by USF Information Technology.
3. Registrants should obtain confirmation from USF Information Technology before committing to other travel arrangements.
4. USF cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking yoru confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from usf.edu and the conference coordinator.
5. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
6. Registration includes continental breakfast and refreshment breaks Monday - Wednesday, lunch Monday - Tuesday, and Monday Night Welcome Reception. Registration does not include hotel, travel, transportation or parking.
7. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card only.