Wireless Guest Access
Wireless access is provided to guests of USF who do not have a NetID. Please follow
the instructions below to connect to the Guest Wireless network. This process will
work on all devices, including mobile devices.
- Please open your list of wireless connections, and select "USF-Guest".
- Once you are connected to USF-Guest, please open your web browser and attempt to navigate
to a website. You will be automatically redirected to our Guest Registration page.
- Once you have successfully navigated to the Guest Registration page, please select
your preferred method of contact, whether "Call me on the phone" or "Send me a text
- After a short waiting period, <5 minutes, you will receive a temporary access code.
Please select the option ‘I have my access code’. You will need to agree to the acceptable
use policy to continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and the Registration code you received and hit ‘submit’.
- You are now connected to USF-Guest. This registration will last for 24 hours, and
is valid for 1 device.
If you require any further assistance, please contact the help desk at (813) 974-1222
or by email at email@example.com