Academic Knowledge Management (AKM)
Academic Knowledge Management (AKM) in the Office of Decision Support (ODS) works collaboratively with various stakeholders to enhance the functionality of multiple systems within USF, such as the Student Information System (Banner), Customer Relationship Management System (CampusNexus CRM), and Web Reporting System (WRS). Although AKM works together holistically to deliver analysis, strategic support and report preparation, there are three specialized teams supporting each system.
By managing Banner and CampusNexus CRM initiatives as well as providing timely and accurate student and faculty data, AKM is a key contributor to USF's Strategic Plan and its overall commitment to student success.
This is what each of the AKM teams do!
- Analysis for all Banner and DegreeWorks projects
- Manages Banner warm site testing
- Manages UAT testing for major Banner upgrades
- Manages Banner and DegreeWorks project prioritization through SIS Workgroup
CRM & Special Projects Team
- Analysis of CRM projects
- Product Owner of CampusNexus CRM projects and priorities
- Analysis and functional ownership of faculty information project
- Analysis and documentation on faculty related surveys and reports
- Project Management for Academic Affairs
Web Reporting Team
- Analysis, development and publishing of web reports for student data.
AKM/ODS is committed to be BULLISH in all of its endeavors!