Institutional Effectiveness & Planning
The Performance Analysis Team provides data to, and analyzes data from, organizations that are interested in higher education performance metrics, including instructional costs and university rankings. We share this information with USF leadership to improve USF's position in university rankings, to support USF's efforts to secure additional performance-based funding and achieve preeminence as a research university (including, eventually, membership in the prestigious Association of American Universities), and to facilitate implementation of responsibility center management budgeting at USF.
Publically available products produced by the Performance Analysis Team include:
- USF Strategic Performance Hub
- The USF Strategic Performance Hub gauges university performance against its peers on a variety of metrics to assist in strategic decision making and planning.
- USF Rankings Hub
- The USF Rankings Hub identifies USF's most current position in university rankings from prominent media outlets and academic agencies, including those used for Florida's Preeminent State Research University Program.
- USF Survey Research Hub
- The USF Survey Research Hub provides de-identified aggregated results of survey information collected from USF students to assist the university community in strategic decision making and planning.
- USF Post-Graduation Outcomes Hub
- The USF Post-Graduation Outcomes Hub provides information about the post-graduation success of USF students, including the percent employed and average salaries one year after graduation.
Please view our Performance Analysis Workflow Calendars for information regarding the timeframes of routine projects conducted by Performance Analysis.