Personnel Effort Reporting Tool (PERT) Certifier Training
For Best Results: View Full Screen (800 x 600 or higher). Keyboard: F11
There are basically two ways to navigate within the learning module.
- Navigation Buttons, located on the bottom of each page.
- Course Navigator, opens drop down menu for quick links to the information you need.
You may wish to takes notes and have the printed guide as you navigate through this
training. To print the guide, click the Print Guide button, download and print.
To record your completion of the module, click the Submit Results popup button located at the end of the Test Your Knowledge of PERT section.
Note: If you experience problems with the Submit Results popup, you may need to adjust your browser to allow popups from the site.
How to use the Online Learning Module:
This module is designed for use as an online training module and as a resource reference center.
Follow the Course Navigator through the training or jump directly to the information you need.
- Access PERT information resources
- View a certification demonstration (show me - demo) or select the certification simulator, which provides hands-on practice
- Test your knowledge of PERT