As part of the USF community, faculty and staff have an obligation to report any suspected acts of hazing.
For your comfort and convenience, you may use any one of the following means provided by the University:
1) Contact the university office as designated in Regulation USF6.0023
- Tampa and USF Health: Dean of Students, 813-974-6677
- St. Petersburg: Student Services/Rights and Responsibilities, 727-873-4162
- Sarasota-Manatee: Assoc. VP for Student Services, 941-359-4348
2) Contact University Police
- Tampa and USF Health: 800-992-4231 (or ext. 4-2628)
- St. Petersburg: 727-873-4140
- Sarasota-Manatee: 941-487-4210
3) Report anonymously through the USF EyeWitness system, a text-based messaging system that provides a way to discretely report crime tips directly to the University Police by texting "USFtip" to 67283 on your cell phone.
4) USF Center for Victim Advocacy and Violence Prevention
Phone number: (813) 974-5756
Crime Victim Helpline: (813) 974-5757