Information Session Dates
Attendance at one (1) of the information sessions listed below is required in order to be a candidate in the RA/CM Selection process. All sessions will cover the same content and include information such as requirements of the position, qualities of successful candidates, and an outline of the workshop weekend process.
- Tuesday, November 14 at 9 p.m. - Juniper-Poplar Hall 1319
- Wednesday, November 29 at 8 p.m. - Beacon Hall Classroom
- Thursday, January 11 at 7 p.m. - Maple C
- Sunday, January 14 at 7 p.m.- Juniper-Poplar Hall 1317
- Sunday, January 14 at 9 p.m. - Cypress Classroom
November 13, 2017
Application available in the Housing Portal.
January 15, 2018
11:59 pm Application and Video Submission Deadline
February 1-4, 2018
- RA Workshop: Mandatory attendance at Thursday, February 1 evening kickoff event, and one four-hour workshop on either Friday, February 2, Saturday, February 3, or Sunday, February 4.
- Candidates who make it past the application and video screening process will know about workshops and sign up via confirmation email to be sent the week of January 22.
February 16, 2018
Decision letters sent to candidates via USF email.
February 21, 2018
RA accept/decline decisions due at 5 p.m.
April 13, 2018