Building Code: HAA, HAB, HAC, HAD, HAE, HAF, HAG
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Built in 2000, Holly Apartments is comprised of seven three- and four-story buildings and is located on East Holly Drive. It houses approximately 728 students. Each apartment unit offers four single bedrooms (with some two-bedroom units available) sharing a living area with kitchenette and two bathrooms. The hall is coed with four single-sex students sharing one individual unit.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Single bedrooms available in 4-bedroom
- Typical room size 8'x10'
- Approximately 90 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Closet space for each resident
- Shower curtain liner provided
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry facilities in Holly H and Holly K
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.