Building Codes: RCA, RCB
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Gamma Phi Beta Sorority - Cypress B Second Floor
STEM Living Learning Community - Cypress B Third, Fourth, and Fifth Floors
Built in fall 2004, Cypress Hall consists of two five-story buildings and is located at the corner of Maple Drive and Holly Drive. It houses approximately 430 students and offers suite style living with each suite consisting of two double bedrooms and one bathroom. The hall is coed by suite with four single-sex students sharing an individual suite. Please note: Cypress Suites currently houses residents in triple-occupancy bedrooms (6 residents per suite). Starting fall 2017, all Cypress Suites bedrooms will be double-occupancy.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical room size: 14'2" x 12'9"
- Approximately 212 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Closet space for each resident
- Bathroom cleaned weekly (toilet paper provided)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry facility in community building
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.