Building Code: RPN
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opening in August 2018, Pinnacle Hall is a coed building located at the corner of
USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive in The Village, our newest residential community.
More room information coming soon!
Suite Style Room Features & Hall Amenities (Switch to Traditional Style)
- Typical double suite size
- Approximately 213 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 11'6" x 26'4" (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Typical double end suite size
- Approximately 100-124 square feet
- Most bedroom area dimensions are 8' x 14' (does not include closet, hall, or bathroom)
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (36"x24"), desk (40"x24"), chair and drawers (16"x22") per resident
- Closet space for each resident
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- In-room sink
- Private bathroom with toilet and shower (cleaned weekly, toilet paper provided)
- One closet per resident (4'10" wide)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- HBO & Cinemax (HBO GO and MAX GO access provided to all residents)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
More images coming soon!