Building Code: RPH
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Bulls Business Community - Sixth Floor and Seventh Floor (7300 Pod)
Zimmerman Advertising Program (ZAP) - Seventh Floor (7400 Pod)
Opened in August 2009, Juniper-Poplar consists of two seven-story towers joined at the first floor by a common lobby, dining facility, office complex and classrooms. The hall is located between Magnolia Drive and Beard Drive. Poplar Hall houses 630 primarily first-year students and offers suite style living, with each suite consisting of two double bedrooms and one bathroom. The hall is single-sex by suite and coed by floor.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical room size: 11'6"x14'6"
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Large shared closet space
- Bathroom cleaned weekly (toilet paper provided)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry and Mail facility on first floor
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- 24-hour Area Desk on first floor
- Dining Facility on first floor
- Retail Shops (coffee shop and convenience store) on first floor
- Classrooms/Faculty Offices on first floor
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.