Building Code: RHN
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
Opening in August 2018, Horizon Hall is a coed building located just east of USF Palm Drive in The Village, our newest residential community. It houses students in a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Rooms are double-occupancy with two students sharing a room. A limited number of single rooms are available. All suite style rooms include a private bathroom. Many spa bathrooms are available on each floor for traditional style room occupants (3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers).
Check out these videos to learn more about what to expect when Horizon opens in the fall!
Traditional Style Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical traditional style double room size: 11'6" x 20'4"
- Furniture includes: built-in closet, twin XL bed, dresser (36"x24"), desk (40"x24"), chair and drawers (16"x22") per student.
- Typical window width: 5'10"
- One closet per resident (4'9" wide)
- Furniture includes: Twin XL bed, desk, chair and dresser per student
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Ground floor amenities: Full kitchen, gaming area, media lounge, TV lounge, multipurpose room, laundry room
- Activity lounge and quiet lounge on every floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- HBO & Cinemax (HBO GO and MAX GO access provided to all residents)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
More images coming soon!