Current Maintenance Announcements
Work orders should be submitted for non-emergency housing maintenance requests. The first time you submit a request, you will need to register. Thereafter, your contact information will pull up automatically. Please make sure to complete all fields on the work order form (name, e-mail, building, area, room, etc). This information will help us to respond to your work order request in a timely manner.
Internet, Phone, TV, and Philo Maintenance Requests
For all internet or phone issues, please DO NOT submit a maintenance request. Instead, contact the USF IT Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-974-1222 for 24/7 support.
For all cable television or Philo issues, please DO NOT submit a maintenance request. All residents can receive 24-hour support by utilizing one of the following three contact methods:
- 24-hour Toll-Free Television Support: 844-283-6496
- Text: Text "resnet" to 84700
- Email: email@example.com
In cases of emergency maintenance issues (water flood, building power outage, etc.), please contact the following:
Monday - Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
All residents - Call 813-974-3446
All Other Times
Juniper-Poplar & Magnolia residents - Call 813-974-0800
Andros, Beta, Castor, Cypress, Greek Village, Holly, Kosove, & Maple residents - Call 813-974-7000
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST
If you are a first-time user of this system:
- Please fill out the registration information on the next page. Follow the prompts to setup your account.
- The account number is 107698592.
- At the bottom of the maintenance request page, you will be prompted to enter the submittal
password. Please enter "usf" as the password.
If you are a returning user of this system:
- The system was updated on Wednesday, July 20. Your email is already loaded into the system, however you need to setup a password.
- On the next page, select "Forgot Password?"
- A window will pop up prompting you for your email address. Please enter your USF email address and select "Submit."
- You will then receive an email with instructions for creating your password.
- After creating your password, please login to the system and complete your maintenance request.
- At the bottom of the maintenance request page, you will be prompted to enter the submittal password. Please enter "usf" as the password.