USF provides a wireless network named "USF_Guest" which allows visitors to self-register for Internet access.
Follow these steps to complete the registration process.
1. Turn on your computer and enable your wireless network card
2. Select "USF_Guest" from the list of available wireless networks
3. Open a web browser and go to any web site (ie: www.google.com) and you will be automatically redirected to the registration web page
4. Select if you'd prefer to receive SMS (text) message or a cell phone call with your access code
5. Enter the code you receive into the registration page and your registration is complete