Market Your Event
- Note‐a‐Bull e-Newsletter
- MSC LCD Screens
- MSC Banner Space
- Weekends@USF.com Calendar
- Student Events Online Calendar
- Wellness Calendar
- University Online Calendar
- Community Online Calendars
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does proGo stand for?
ProGo can literally be interpreted as "Promotions Go." It was created to be an easy promotions form, built to accommodate students.
- Do I have to include the information that I filled in the submission Information section
(such as Date, time, location) in the event description as well?
For the most part, you don't have to. Our database captures the information that you inputted and will automatically include it in your promotion.
- I want to include an image to my Note‐a‐Bull article, how can I do that?
Pictures can be uploaded to the following promotion outlets: Note‐a‐Bull, LCD screens, and the University Calendar. Anytime one or more of the above mentioned outlets is selected, a "File Upload" section will automatically appear at the end of the proGo form. Click on "add a file" green button to upload your graphic!
- Can I promote events for USF researchers or USF faculty?
No. ProGo is strictly reserved to the promotion of students' event. Once your promotion is submitted...
Once your event or promotion is submitted, you will receive a confirmation e‐mail from us. If you don't receive an e‐mail confirming your submission, please let us know.
Please plan ahead as processing your request can take time depending on the nature of the submission.